What is CBD?
CBD is one of many cannabinoids found in the cannabis plant. We extract our CBD from its cousin, also known as hemp
What are the benefits of CBD?
- Pain relief CBD may help reduce chronic pain, reducing inflammation, and interacting with neurotransmitters
- Could reduce anxiety and depression
- Can positively impact sleep patterns
- Can ease cancer-related symptoms
- CBD can treat neurological disorders like epilepsy and multiple sclerosis
- Recent research has linked CBD with several benefits for the heart and circulatory system, including the ability to lower high blood pressure
Can I fail a drug test?
- We Isolate our CBD and have purity tests included with each batch to show that we remove all THC (even the .3% allowed by the Gov't.) to protect our customers. Is it LIKELY that .3% THC would flag a drug test? The question is - using total or broad-spectrum products without testing - do you want to risk it? That is why we use Isolate only.
Will CBD make me high?
- No, CBD will not make you high, as it contains no psychoactive properties like the other cannabinoid, THC. Some feel a calming sensation come over them from the sublingual drops and localized calming when using the healing balm.
How much CBD do I use?
- Everyone's body is different and will respond as such. Don't be discouraged if, at first, it doesn't work for you. Slowly adjust and remember - start slow and only add if needed, just like with any supplement or other.
What is your refund policy?
- Due to the nature of our products, all sales are final.